Socialising (with CD)
Издательство: Delta Publishing
Автор: David King
Серия: Delta Business Communication Skills
Уровень: A2/B1 (Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate)
Год выпуска: 2009
Комплектация: Учебник с диском
Наличие: В наличии
Socialising helps learners of Business English to develop the skills and language needed to establish and build effective social relationships with present and future business partners.
The book practices language and skills in the following areas:
- Opening a conversation
- Making conversation
- Building rapport
- Making arrangements
Socialising provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the book contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each unit
- an answer key, including suggested answers and audio scripts
Socialising is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study.