Telephoning (with CD)
Издательство: Delta Publishing
Автор: Susan Lowe
Серия: Delta Business Communication Skills
Уровень: A2/B1 (Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate)
Год выпуска: 2009
Комплектация: Учебник с диском
Наличие: В наличии
Telephoning works with the skills and language required to conduct successful phone calls in English.
The units cover:
- focus on listening
- making calls
- receiving calls
- receiving and leaving messages
- dealing with problems
- conference calls
Telephoning provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- warmer to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- presentation and practice of core language connected to each skill.
- over to you, which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
In addition, the book contains:
- a needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritize their learning needs
- a personal learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- a review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- a reference section listing the vocabulary, grammar and phrases covered in each unit
- an answer key, including suggested answers and audio scripts
Telephoning is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study.